Fire up those grills kids, it's finally warm and sunny! Remember that grilling is not only about burgers and dogs. You can grill up a lot of fun with a little inspiration from our BBQ Bonanza.
Fish, salad, fruit, vegetables, indoor, outdoor, with charcoal, with smoke, with electricity, or gas. We can enjoy savory meals that scream of summer.
Here are several books, reviewed by my friends in guest posts last summer. Wonder what they're grilling up now?
- Look at this gorgeous salmon and those lovely cedar sheets. Adam Perry Lang's BBQ 25.
- See what David cooked up with the Latin Grill.
- What if you're in the mood for steak? See what Vivian did with Rick Tramonto's book.
- Big and Bold was the order of the day, and kid approved, when Cindi checked out the shrimp recipe here.
- Sharon gave us a beautiful pork butt from Kansas City BBQ.