I'm thrilled to have been given an Email Marketing All Star Award by Constant Contact, my newsletter vendor!
Constant Contact measures several data points that reflect "continued commitment to following best practices... accounts qualified for this special status by meeting all of the following standards of excellence during the entire year of 2009: [Because I believe in full transparency, my stats are here, in brackets.]
- Averaged a bounce rate less than or equal to 15% [7-13%]
- Averaged an open rate of 20% or higher [28-35%]
- Sent Constant Contact emails regularly (in all 4 quarters in 2009) [sent 8]
- Averaged a click through rate of 2% or higher [11-26% - this means my readers are not just reading the newsletter but following links to read more!]
- Received no compliance related complaints or inquiries"
Here's a screenshot of the last one:
The Leather District Gourmet Newsletter is free - private (I'll never share your info) - and a fun way to keep track of what I'm writing about and where. Live links will take you to recent Nourish Network posts, Gourmet Food columns and more. Learn about new cookbooks I'm reviewing, get recipes, and find out about contests or giveaways.
? Click here to sign up, it's quick and easy. You'll go to a simple form, add your email address and you're in!
Because I'm always looking to improve...
I want this to be what you need and want it to be! Please drop a comment here and tell me:
- What you want to see more of?
- What you can do without?
- Do you receive another newsletter you like even better? Which one?
- Is 6-8 newsletters per year the frequency you like?
- Did you know my sponsors are all family farms, businesses, and products that I endorse and hand-chose?
- Have you visited my sponsors?
- Did you know you can forward my newsletter to a friend? (Why not forward it now?)
The best suggestion will win a $20 gift card to Powell's Bookstore, click here to browse the books on my bookshelf. I'll give you a shout out in the next newsletter, too. Second best suggestion gets a cookbook from my review copies (a great bunch!)