Just one week until Teach a Chef to Fish 2009!
Culinary professionals with an interest in sustainable seafood and new sourcing tools and resources - mark your calendars and register now. Seats are going...
Expert panelists joining chefs and culinary professionals from around Boston and Providence will create new sustainable seafood items for October menus, National Seafood Month!
- The Fairmont Battery Wharf, Executive Chef Brendon Bashford
- The Better Fish, Carol Devine on sustainable aquaculture
- The New England Aquarium, Lydia Bergen on sustainable sourcing initiatives
- FishChoice.com - we'll demo the Beta version and have a rare opportunity to shape this unique new tool
- The Chefs Collborative - Leigh Belanger will introduce the new Green Chefs/Blue Ocean interactive online tool
A hands-on workshop for Culinary professionals interested in learning more about sourcing sustainable seafood. We'll work together to ensure participants develop or deepen their knowledge of the resources available. Attendees will leave with menu items for National Seafood Month, developed in the workshop using the new tools.
Fairmont Battery Wharf. For map and directions see here.
Monday Sept. 28 from 3 - 5 PM
Register here. Suggested donation $50 half of proceeds to be donated to New England Aquarium