Cooking lessons for one or for a group.
- A Pan-Asian Dumpling class for a bridal shower.
- A Paella & Tapas party for twenty.
- Winning at Losing.
- An empty-nester needing to brush up on cooking for two.
- Thanksgiving sides that become family favorites.
- Sweet and savory pies.
- Braising and Tagines.
What can I help you master? What are you craving? What cuisine are you curious to explore? Follow the #cookwithme hashtag on social media to see what I'm cooking.
Looking to add more diversity to your dinners, or just want to get a few good recipes under your belt, let me come cook with you.
I'm the trusted resource, the patient friend, standing beside you in your kitchen showing you how. Classes include recipes to keep, and I can take care of the groceries, too.
- Gift certificates available. Purchase now!
Join the conversation about bringing back home economics. Here's a chat with National Geographic columnist and SuperBug author Maryn McKenna and novelist and small living pioneer Charlotte McGuinn Freeman on The Plate.